Steve Bannon returns to the “War Room” after making a visit to his show trial in New York City, and talks about how the Democrats are running scared prior to the Nov. 8 elections. Exhibit A is a story in today’s New York Times that focuses on the changing political landscape in Nevada, where Latinos […]
- Facebook Ready to Nuke All News on the Platform, Reveals It's Because of a 'Cartel-Like' Entity
- The FBI Is Targeting Trump Supporters as Domestic Terrorists Proving Again that the FBI Is Arguably the Greatest Threat to Our Democracy
- Lawsuit Against Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Dismissed
- Dr.SHIVA Challenges Elon Musk: Put UP or Shut UP!
- California Reparations Task Force Floats $223,000 Housing-Discrimination Payment for Black Residents
- Secret Service finds more than 100 records on Hunter Biden gun case that agency earlier said didn’t exist
- She Was Conceived in Rape and Glad She Wasn’t Killed in an Abortion
- Fauci Claimed He Had ‘No Involvement’ In Redacting Sensitive Emails, But Legal Filings Tell A Different Story
- Sandra Merritt Fights Ruling Forcing Her to Pay Planned Parenthood $16 Million
- Dr. Maria: “Mayor Rudy Giuliani Will Always Fight for the Truth and Put His Country First”
- TRUMP: Crime in NYC at an All Time High Because Prosecutors ‘Too Busy on Donald’
- J6 Panel Hopes to Send Trump Allies to Prison
- Steve Bannon could get his Jan. 6 conviction thrown out, according to Gregg Jarrett
- Jesse Watters Makes Major Family Announcement on 'The Five'
- Twitter lawyer who blocked Hunter Biden laptop story helped ignite Trump-Russia probe