Trump attorney and adviser Boris Epshteyn talks to “War Room” host Steve Bannon about the years-overdue news that the FBI was paying an informant who made up lies about Donald Trump in the Russia Collusion Hoax. Igor Danchenko, a primary contributor to the Steele dossier, was hired by the FBI as a confidential informant in […]
- Judicial Watch Sues on Behalf of Concerned Military Group for Air Force Academy Critical Race Theory Records
- Pennsylvania GOP Governor Candidate Doug Mastriano Releases Excellent and Emotional Campaign Video
- Trump urges world leaders to broker a deal on Nord Stream pipeline situation
- Libs Of TikTok Threatens To Sue Twitter After it Bans Account Again
- Judge Blocks Indiana Law to Stop Planned Parenthood Selling Aborted Baby Parts
- Dem Gets 30 Months in Prison for Election Fraud Crimes, Such as Stuffing 'Ballot Boxes' from 2014-2018
- McEnany Tears Into Psaki for Comments on Midterms: 'Did You Tell Your Boss That?'
- BREAKING: Sidney Powell’s Countersuit Against Dominion Voting Thrown Out by the Court
- Trump blames McConnell for Joe Manchin reversal, suggests he should be a Republican by now
- Did The US Sabotage Nord Stream?
- Karine Jean-Pierre Lies, Falsely Claims Abortion Bans Put Doctors in Jail for Miscarriage Care
- Star Parker: Time for a Commitment to America
- Betsy McCaughey: Supreme Court Showdown on Censorship Ahead
- Gaslighting Mengeles Who Mutilate Kids
- Republicans Must Focus On Our Solutions And Forget The Democrats’ Mistakes To Win The Midterms