Jeffrey Clark was acting attorney general for Donald Trump after the resignation of disgraced AG William Barr. Clark says he will be a target of the Jan. 6 select committee, but he denies any involvement in Jan. 6, and therefore says that the committee’s investigation of him is without cause and likely improper.
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Renews Push to Get Pardons for Edward Snowden and Julian Assange
- Heidi Ganahl – Throwdown In Colorado Against Polis
- Define Bait, Define Plant, Who Really Has Control, How Do You Destroy The Narrative? – Ep. 2812
- President Trump to hold a rally in Alaska for the first time
- WarRoom BattleGround EP 83: The Lies/Material False ‘Statements’ Of Hutchinson; Davis The Unprofessionalism Of Jan 6; The Outing Of Liz Cheney; 14% Of Independents Support Biden’s Handling Of The Economy
- Senator Marsha Blackburn Introduces Resolution to Celebrate Pro-Life Americans Fighting Abortion
- Abortion Activist Arrested for Attacking Church, Spray-Painting Staffer in Face, Smashing Police Car
- Dr.SHIVA LIVE: A Conversation: Pro-Life & Pro-Choice. Call-In Show for Public Dialog – Beyond Left & Right.
- Treason? Biden administration set to issue an additional 300K work visas to Mexicans and Central Americans
- “I’m Old Enough to Remember Who Called that Election for Joe Biden in Arizona” – Trump-Endorsed AZ Gubernatorial Candidate Kari Lake Responds to Unfair Bret Baier’s Fake News Attack (VIDEO)
- ‘Jurassic World’ Actor Chris Pratt Sells Soul to Hollywood, Disavows Christianity
- “Fake Stories… No Cross Examination, No Real Republicans, No Lawyers… Unselects Should Be Forced to Disband.” – President Trump on Corrupt Jan 6 Committee
- BREYER RETIRES: Supreme Court Justice Says Thursday His Last Day on the Court
- Trump won Maricopa County with 59 percent of vote, according to a ballot analysis
- Trump on Tuesday primary victories: ’12 and 0 Last Night. Thank you!’