Over the weekend, Kazakh officials announced the arrest of former Prime Minister Karim Massimov on suspicion of treason. On Wednesday, Massimov was fired by the Kazakh president from his position […]
- What happened to us? Are some Americans actually advocating for a Russia/Ukraine military conflict?
- Michigan State House Candidate and Vote Fraud Whistleblower Leads Canvassing Effort to Find ‘Ghost Votes’
- Texas City’s Ballot Measure Would Ban Abortions, Protect Unborn Children
- Judicial Watch Statement on Supreme Court Decision to Take Up Challenges to Harvard, UNC Race-Based Admissions Policies
- Episode 1,586– Biden Collapse Trump Rises; Gaetz: The Hardening Of The Republican Right
- Trump weighs in on the Biden administration’s Russia crisis
- Is Youngkin’s Eye on Washington Already?
- Americans Aren’t Falling For The Propaganda And We’re Losing Our Country
- Trump-endorsed House candidate CRUSHES ‘RINO’ Rep. Liz Cheney in straw poll
- ROGER STONE EXCLUSIVE: Why They Attack General Mike Flynn
- Trump blasts Jan. 6 Committee’s pursuit of his children as ‘very unfair’
- Trump eviscerates Georgia election probe: ‘This is not the American way’
- ERIC Investigation, Part 3: Soros Open Society and the Founding of the Nation’s Largest Voter Roll Clean-Up Operation
- January 6 Political Prisoners Are Being Denied Mail That Could Help Their Defense
- Press Secretary Jen Psaki Says She Loves Working for President Oba—, President Biden