Trump adviser Peter Navarro takes gentle criticism from host Steve Bannon for not being forceful enough on Ari Melber’s show, but the truth is that Navarro made the MSNBC host listen to the facts about November 6 and January 6 in a way few others could do. This segment opens with clips from Melber’s […]
- What happened to us? Are some Americans actually advocating for a Russia/Ukraine military conflict?
- Michigan State House Candidate and Vote Fraud Whistleblower Leads Canvassing Effort to Find ‘Ghost Votes’
- Texas City’s Ballot Measure Would Ban Abortions, Protect Unborn Children
- Judicial Watch Statement on Supreme Court Decision to Take Up Challenges to Harvard, UNC Race-Based Admissions Policies
- Episode 1,586– Biden Collapse Trump Rises; Gaetz: The Hardening Of The Republican Right
- Trump weighs in on the Biden administration’s Russia crisis
- Is Youngkin’s Eye on Washington Already?
- Americans Aren’t Falling For The Propaganda And We’re Losing Our Country
- Trump-endorsed House candidate CRUSHES ‘RINO’ Rep. Liz Cheney in straw poll
- ROGER STONE EXCLUSIVE: Why They Attack General Mike Flynn
- Trump blasts Jan. 6 Committee’s pursuit of his children as ‘very unfair’
- Trump eviscerates Georgia election probe: ‘This is not the American way’
- ERIC Investigation, Part 3: Soros Open Society and the Founding of the Nation’s Largest Voter Roll Clean-Up Operation
- January 6 Political Prisoners Are Being Denied Mail That Could Help Their Defense
- Press Secretary Jen Psaki Says She Loves Working for President Oba—, President Biden