Many thanks to the sisters and brothers from the law enforcement, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI), the National Bureau of Statistics, the Bureau of Statistics, and the Navy in China for putting themselves at risk to support the Whistleblower Movement (MW).
- Miles greatly appreciates two female warriors who risked their lives to fight with us against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in the past years. Now they have both escaped China to Europe.
- Miles and the New Federal State of China (NFSC) will never forget everyone supporting us and will certainly return the favor in some way.
With our WM fellow warriors’ support, we can always stay up to date with all the activities inside the CCP.
- Back in 2017, Miles said that the CCP would be wiped out due to its concept of governance, which is to rule the country with corruption, triads, police, and counterfeits.
- The local governments in China resent the Central Government’s high-handed manner, but no one dares to speak up.
- A purchasing department in the Navy has been forcing the staff to make false accounting entries. But once something goes wrong, the department head will not take any responsibility.
Some WM warriors from the CCP’s law enforcement said my last Getter’s comment was a bit unfair to them. They said no one had the guts to report those criminals because the people from the Central Commission for CCDI who came to investigate were the ones they wanted to report. If they speak out, they may be in danger.
- Wang Qishan, Wang Qishan, and Zhou Liang are in charge of the CCDI. Zhou runs CCDI’s personnel department. All working group heads are assigned by Zhou and Wang.
- If Wang, Meng, and Zhou had not been punished and arrested, China’s anti-corruption campaign would have been a total joke.
- However, Miles would also like to remind some WM warriors from Law enforcement that only the coward and losers will find many reasons for themselves not to act.
- However, Miles also wants to remind those law enforcement officials that only cowards and losers make many excuses for their inaction.
- Zhu Maoyuan is a Partner at Zhong Lun Law Firm and Miles’ previous best friend. Zhu found a bunch of excuses to betray Miles, who has saved his life many times. He has never appreciated what Miles has done to him.
Politics, the economy, the military, the food supply, real estate, finance, and energy are collapsing. A Cultural Revolution 2.0 and Great Leap Forward 2.0 are sweeping China. All signs point to the CCP’s demise.
- The top CCP leaders in Zhongnanhai now love those Nazi fans the most.
- The CCP must take Taiwan. In China, those who question the move to attack Taiwan will be convicted of treason and disappear. People working in the government now shout slogans every day as they did during the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution.
Something big is coming soon to the legal community in Communist China.
- Peking University School of Law, which dominates the entire legal system in China, has ruined the legal community.
- Zhang Xuebing from Zhong Lun Law Firm is Meng Jianzhu’s lapdog and friends with Fu Zhenghua, who wants to benefit from both Jiang Zemin and Xi Jinping.
- CCP’s legal community has a long history of collaboration with several of the world’s leading law firms. Together, they legally stole information from the American people and engage in corruption. The CCP’s law firms have long infiltrated the legal communities and law enforcement departments of Western countries. The United States will undoubtedly investigate it to the end.
The CCP-owned financial institutions such as Pacific Alliance Group (PAG) have plundered many countries’ pension funds and national security funds. The WM is collecting evidence of crimes committed by PAG.