Rep. Mark Finchem, candidate for Arizona secretary of state, told the War Room posse that “the [Arizona] Senate will be receiving what I believe is a four-volume report sometime in the next 24 hours” on the full forensic audit of the 2020 election. “Of course, they want to have the opportunity to go through it, digest the material. … I would expect to see something probably early next week in the form of a hearing where that is presented to the public.”
- President Trump calls on GA Secretary of State to ‘decertify’ 2020 election results and ‘announce the true winner’
- The Constitution WILL Become A Thing Of The Past If Lawmakers Continue To Punt On Their Elected Jobs!
- When One’s Opponent Resorts to Pure Fabrication, One Wins: The National Memo Goes Full Bagdad Bob
- Biden Administration Has Stopped Responding To Del Rio Officials Amidst Border Invasion
- Kevin McCarthy Is Funding Anti-Trump GOP Candidates
- AZ Senate Needs To Answer Questions Regarding ‘Special Master’ Who Will Oversee Router Investigation
- 'I hope Biden's enjoying his beach vacation!' Here's the latest on what much of the media & Dems are ignoring in Del Rio, Texas
- Students caught throwing 9/11 tribute flags, thin blue line flags into trash: ‘These are not appropriate’
- Local Police Fly Fox News On Chopper to Film Migrant Invasion After FAA Bans Drones Over Del Rio Bridge
- HUGE WIN For Arizona Senate: CyberNinjas WILL Access The Routers As Requested – Questions WILL Be Answered
- Peter Navarro Explains The Importance Of His New Book And Why He Had To Write It
- MSNBC's Sykes: Trump Is 'Seditionist-in-Chief'
- Planned Parenthood Kills 57% of All Babies Killed in Abortions
- Milley Says Secret Promises To Aid Chinese Military Were ‘Perfectly In Line’ With Duties Amid Accusations Of ‘Treason’
- President Trump Cancelled FDA Contracts to Buy Aborted Baby Parts, FDA Hasn’t Purchased Any Since