There are a lot of partisan political issues out there, but election integrity shouldn’t be one of them. How can we verify every legal ballot, while also making sure that as many people as possible have the opportunity to vote? Here’s a hint: we’ve already done it. Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow at The Heritage Foundation, explains. See the video here. Then, send it on to family, friends, and anyone you know with an open mind.
- Jennifer Morrell from ‘The Elections Group’ Turned Up In Multiple States Before and After the 2020 Election – Today We Can Add Colorado to the List
- Michigan County Clerk Says Investigation Into Dominion Computers Will Proceed ‘Over Her Dead Body’
- Virginia School Board Rejects Transgender Mandate, Sets Up Battle with State Democrats
- John McCain Deathbed Secrets Begin to Surface
- Local government in Philippines declares that unvaccinated people are barred from purchasing FOOD
- Dominion Voting Machines Arrive in Ohio County Costing $6.17 Million Up Front — Machines Include Software to “Evaluate Voter Intent”
- Maricopa County Official Account Paints Darkness Ahead
- GA CITIZENS FILE LAWSUIT IN COBB COUNTY GRAND JURY
- Show Me the Evidence – The Most Concise Video on 2020 Voter Fraud
- Back to School
- CDC/Facebook Collusion on Censorship?
- Woman Only Gets Two Years of Community Service for Crushing Her Newborn Baby’s Skull
- Fox News Heading for Disaster: MyPillow Pulls Advertising After Network Refuses Commercial
- WTF: Foreigner Who Called Trump and Tucker Carlson ‘Racist’ is Hired by America First Policy Institute
- Mike Lindell and Fox News Go to War, and Lindell Just Fired The First Shot…