Host L Todd Wood talks, CRT, election fraud, and the Air Force Academy with fellow grad Kelvin King, who is running against Rafael Warnock for the US Senate in GA.
- Michigan County Clerk Says Investigation Into Dominion Computers Will Proceed ‘Over Her Dead Body’
- Virginia School Board Rejects Transgender Mandate, Sets Up Battle with State Democrats
- John McCain Deathbed Secrets Begin to Surface
- Local government in Philippines declares that unvaccinated people are barred from purchasing FOOD
- Dominion Voting Machines Arrive in Ohio County Costing $6.17 Million Up Front — Machines Include Software to “Evaluate Voter Intent”
- Maricopa County Official Account Paints Darkness Ahead
- GA CITIZENS FILE LAWSUIT IN COBB COUNTY GRAND JURY
- Show Me the Evidence – The Most Concise Video on 2020 Voter Fraud
- Back to School
- CDC/Facebook Collusion on Censorship?
- Woman Only Gets Two Years of Community Service for Crushing Her Newborn Baby’s Skull
- Fox News Heading for Disaster: MyPillow Pulls Advertising After Network Refuses Commercial
- WTF: Foreigner Who Called Trump and Tucker Carlson ‘Racist’ is Hired by America First Policy Institute
- Mike Lindell and Fox News Go to War, and Lindell Just Fired The First Shot…
- Mike Lindell pulls MyPillow ads from Fox News