Should news channels be responsible for the claims of guests who appear on their shows? Dominion Voting Systems says Fox News should be, and it wants more than a billion dollars from the cable giant in court. According to The Associated Press, Dominion filed a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News in a Delaware…
- SIDNEY POWELL’S TULSA SPEECH! LIN WOOD Talks About Adrenochrome, The Illuminati, and Saving Our Children!
- Hmmm, Wikileaks Emails! Dominion Voting Machine Advisor Met With Podesta and Offered to Do Anything to Get Trump Defeated
- Time to Cure America’s ‘Clientitis’ Over Ukraine
- Every Imaginable Break
- Confirmed, Patriots Have It All, Good People Are Acting On The Information – Ep. 2457
- FITTON: Schiff’s Secret Subpoenas
- Vernon Jones: Gov. Kemp ‘cut and run’ on Trump
- frankspeech.com is now up!
- GA SoS Raffensperger’s War On Coffee County
- Go Sis! Faulkner Calls Out Cuomo Over Racist Commentary – “He Is Straight-Up Ignorant!”
- America First Caucus Receives Blowback from GOP Members
- Another Scientist Recognizes that Global Warming Panic Is a Fraud
- Judicial Watch Files House Ethics Complaint against Maxine Waters over Incitement and Jury Intimidation
- FLASHBACK: Dominion-Linked Attorney Told John Podesta He Would Do ‘Anything’ to Help Defeat Trump in 2016
- President Trump Extensive Interview With Sean Hannity